We are just two kids.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

These are the family pictures my awesome sister-in-law took of Me, Tom and......









*
***
******
*********
***
***
***
***
Yes we are having a baby!!!! We are both super excited! When I first found out I was prego I experienced a whirlwind of emotions! Supposedly those dang emotions just come with the territory of being pregnant along with a lot of nausea and mucho mucho throwing up! Anyway so when we found out we were so excited, surprised and nervous about being parents. At the same time we (mostly me) were somewhat heartbroken that my Mom and Dad would not be here through this exciting time!

We told my parents on Mother’s Day! We e-mailed them the picture with the bow and had them pull it up while we were on Skype! I was bawling like a baby cause I knew it was breaking my Mom’s heart she could not be here. They actually put on a really good show and were super excited! They kept saying how happy they were for us. When we got off I told Tom that they didn’t even seem that sad that they were not going to be here! Later I found out from my brother that my mom bawled for the next three hours after we told her! They are such a great strength and support to us! We love them and miss them a lot!

Now we are a few months into the pregnancy and pretty much over the morning sickness or better said the all day and night never ending death, but we our loving our new little adventure of life! We are more excited than ever and I am dealing with my parents not being here better than before. The things that still get me are that my dad is not going to be there at the hospital or in the circle to bless the baby! I am doing better with the idea of not having my mom here to go shopping for maternity clothes and baby clothes or there to help me know what I needed to buy and here to help prepare me to be a good mom both now and after the baby is born. Luckily Tom and I have awesome family and friends with lots of love and support to help us!!

We got Carter family pictures May 29, 2010 my sister-in-law Ashleigh took these pictures too! She already knew we were expecting so she helped us tell Tom’s family! On the last pose we were in she took some pictures and then said “we are almost done just a few more…. Okay everyone say Tom and Crystine are having a baby”. Then shot their reactions….it took them a second






4 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats!! When are you due? That is a bummer that you have to be far away from your mom. Especially at a time like this. BUT I'm sure you both will be blessed and find ways to make this special for you both.
-Amber
Uncle Mark's step daughter...(0:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Congrats! When is your due date?

Annette said...

I'm such a dork! What a fun way to tell us though! I totally thought Jason was joking when he said you were having a baby. :) You will both be awesome parents and we'll will give you lots of help.

TommyCry said...

Thanks guys! Were due November 14th! We are excited!

Powered by Blogger.

Carter Blog